Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

So I messed up on Friday, it wasn't a fix it and forget it. Sorry. I posted a bunch and scheduled them. My bad. But Fridays are still fix it and forget it from now on!

Now, I have to say how excited I am that you are looking at this blog. It's so fun to get recipes from everyone so keep them coming! I know you have a meal that you turn to in emergencies!

This recipe comes from Amber is West Jordan, Utah. It sounds so simple Thanks so much.

Ingredients:
Thinly sliced chicken lunch meat cut into strips
1 bottle of BBQ sauce (She likes Famous Daves, me too.)
Kraft Cheese slices
Hamburger buns

Heat a sauce pan on medium
Put in BBQ sauce and chicken
Cook on medium until heated through
Place on buns and top with cheese

Ok, she was even so nice to add they eat this with chips and green salad. I think some oven baked fries would be nice too.

I'll be posting the next giveaway the first of November.

No comments: