Thursday, November 6, 2008

Angel Hair Tuna

I also found this on Taste of Home. It has tuna, which I like, but the old hubbie does not. I will have to make this when he's away.

Ingredients:
2 packages angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix (You know like a Lipton or Pasta Roni)
1 can tuna, drained (Use 2 cans if you want a little extra tuna taste)
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
1/4 cup butter, melted

Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions
Stir in the tuna and Italian seasoning
Transfer to a large serving bowl; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top
(I'm going to skip the crackers. I don't know, it seems weird)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Remember that you can always substitute chicken with for the tuna. It is still just as easy and if you buy the chicken with breast meat only, it is much better.