Monday, November 17, 2008

And the Winners Are...

OK, the drawing for November is closed. You now have a week to send me your address so that I can mail your prize. mealtimhelp@hotmail.com
The winners are :
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:8 3 9 6 12
Timestamp: 2008-11-17 18:27:08 UTC
#8
Amber said...
I would love to be entered!Amber
#3
Erin said...
I have seen these in the store, but hadn't given them a try yet. What a great opportunity to try them!P.S. I will e-mail you one of my favorite easy recipes...
#9
Nichole said...
Oh enter ME...I have been wanting to try the produce bags!! You're the best!Nichole ;)
#6Brandi and Shawn said...
I want to win win win!!!
#12
THE MASCARO'S said...
AMY
You have until Friday to get me your addresses before I choose a new winner!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome. Yay! Thank you!