Tuesday, August 28, 2012

S'mores Brownies

I was asked to bring brownies to a lunch in our ward. I kind of forgot about it until the last minute but didn't want to bring just plain brownies. While plain brownies are delicious I like to do something a little extra or special when it's for an event. My little sister told me about this brownie variation after she made them for a bake sale or something in her ward. I love them. My point in posting them here is to show everyone that you can make something plain or ordinary special with little effort. 

What you need:
1 Brownie Mix
3 Graham Crackers
1 c Mini Marshmallows

Make brownies according to instructions on the box
Spread in a greased 9x13 pan
Break the Graham crackers into small chunks and sprinkle on top or brownie mix
Evenly distribute the mini marshmallows on top of the Graham crackers. You can use more or less depending on how many you like.
Bake according to brownie instructions

The marshmallows will puff up in the oven but as they cool they'll flatten out.
*Another way to do these is to put Graham cracker sheets on the bottom of the 9x13 pan and cover with brownie mix and then cover that was tons of marshmallows. It is gooey deliciousness!*

No comments: