Thursday, September 18, 2008

Breaded Pork Tenderloin

My neighbor Shaun from across the street shared this one with me. This recipe is so easy, the hardest thing is there aren't exact amounts of seasoning.

What to shop for:

1 pork tenderloin roast
Plain bread crumbs
Season Salt
Garlic Powder

In a bowl mix enough bread crumbs to coat the roast with the desired amount of season salt and garlic powder. I go by smell. I really love season salt so when I can smell a hint of it coming through the bread crumbs I call it good. I really love garlic also, but adding too much will over power the season salt. I add less garlic than season salt.
Coat the pork roast in the now seasoned bread crumbs
I cook this in a glass 13x9 pan cover with foil
Bake at 350 degrees around 45 minutes, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. It should get to at least 170 degrees.

Sides to go with this roast: Cook a bag of frozen corn with butter and salt, slice up some apples and add a salad.

Thanks Shaun!

No comments: