Friday, March 27, 2009

The Winner Is...

I really like random.org. Who thought of that? The winner for the hand soap is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:9
Timestamp: 2009-03-27 17:10:26 UTC

Sarah said...
Yay for soap! Enter me in your contest!
March 21, 2009 8:54 AM

Sarah also became a follower. You have until Monday to post a comment here or email me letting me know you saw that you won. (Even though she's a friend she still has to play by the rules!) Once I hear from you I'll get you the soap!

Thanks everyone who entered, and a double thanks to those of you who are now followers. Recipes will start again on Monday!

2 comments:

Me said...

I finally won something! I am so excited. Bring me my soap woman!!

Me said...

Ok, I swear I left a comment, I did see that I won, you are the best!