Friday, April 3, 2009

Ruby Red Squirt Chicken

This is so easy, and believe it or not, it tastes really good. It looks nasty, but trust me, it's good.

Ingredients:
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Ruby Red Squirt
Soy Sauce

I didn't put exact amounts because you can make as more or as little as you want very easily.
Put your chicken in a bowl or Ziploc bag
Pour in enough Ruby Red Squirt to cover the chicken
Add a bit of soy sauce, if you like a salty flavor add more if not add less
Put in fridge to marinate, I'd make it in the morning and let it sit for 6-8 hours, the longer the better!
Cook it on a BBQ

The reason I think it looks gross is because the Squirt turns the chicken pink. It's unnatural!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If the color bothers you... I make this all the time with Sprite instead of the Squirt. (It's not discolored that way.) But I use almost half soy sauce and half pop. It's my husband's favorite way to have chicken for sure!